Individual counseling is the process through which Cassandra works one on one with you in a safe, caring, and confidential environment. The time is spent exploring a variety topics, feelings, beliefs, or behaviors. Based on your personal situation, sessions may include discussions or activities that help you:
- Work through challenging or influential memories.
- Identify aspects of your life that you would like to change.
- Better understanding yourself and others.
- Set personal goals.
- Work towards your desired changes.
Common Counseling Issues
While all of us are unique, we all face similar challenges in life. Here are a few of the common issues that Cassandra has helped with.
- Self Esteem
- Relationship or marriage challenges
- Family issues
- Coping with major life challenges