Cassandra Winters is an experienced and exceptional counselor offering an array of Sarasota counseling services. If you have any questions about counseling or would like to set up an appointment, please give Cassandra a call.
Marriage, Couples, & Relationship Counseling
Married couples and those in long-term relationships seek couples counseling for many reasons. If you are in a serious relationship and you and your partner are experiencing any of the following, you may want to consider couples counseling.
- Lack of effective communication
- Intimacy issues
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Constant fighting, arguing, or bickering
- Diminished sexual engagement
- Feelings of betrayal
Children operate in a distinctly different world than adults. Behavior that seems innocuous to a grownup can sometimes be a call for help. Contact Cassandra if your child is demonstrating any of the following behaviors, is in any of the following situations, or if you just have a gut feeling.
- Throwing regular temper tantrums.
- Falling behind in school.
- Abnormally quiet and withdrawn.
- Inflicting self-harm or harm on others.
- Getting in trouble at school or with the authorities.
- Family members are going through a divorce.
- A family member is in legal trouble.
- A new family member (new born, adoption, etc)
- A recent move to a new school.
Let’s face it, life can be tough. It can swing from ecstatic highs to devastating lows at the drop of a dime. Having an insightful, caring, and engaged person to help untangle emotions and thoughts can be invaluable to your happiness, well-being, and success as a person. Counseling can help with:
- Job or living changes
- Personal growth
- Facing challenging memories
- Changing unwanted behaviors
Break Up & Divorce Counseling
If romantic relationships are one of the most rewarding endeavors of life, then break ups and divorce are easily one of the most potentially devastating. Divorce counseling can help put things in focus if you are
- Thinking About Divorce, separation, or a break up with your significant other.
- In The Middle Of A Divorce or break up, regardless of whether it is acrimonious or cooperative.
- Recovering from A Recent Divorce or termination of a marriage or long-term relationship.